Wednesday, February 25, 2009

13 weeks.......wow!


Im 13 weeks today. Im shocked at how fast the time went. We are so excited for the next couple milestones (feeling the baby kick, finding out the sex, ect). Sometimes I wish are little one was already here, then I snap into reality and realize I'm no where near ready. I've got so much to buy and so much to learn. I'm just trying to get through one step at a time. Once were back from the cruise we'll work on the baby's room and getting things put together. Im so excited to start shopping for the baby. Ive been so baby hungry the last 6 months its nice to be able to shop for my baby......... Hopefully Monday is the big day. My dr has a knack for telling the sex earlier so we will see what happens!

Which one will it be?




P.S Congrats to Gina and IloveJav, who got BFPs. Im so excited for you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I cant believe how time flies!!:) I hope you are doing awesome, I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 weeks!! Holy Cow I can't believe it :) I feel like just yesterday it was Christmas and you had gotten you BFP!!!

    ReplyDelete